Thursday, June 6, 2013

Girly Graduation

'Tis the season for graduation cards.  I've had two masculine ones so far, now a girly card.  If you look closely, you can see that I stamped a graduation cap behind the sentiment.  It could have been a bit darker, I think, but I wanted it to be subtle.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday #296--sketch

Flutter By Wednesday #243--open challenge with a butterfly or fairy
Charisma Cardz--Tons of Layers
Crafty Ribbons--circles plus ribbon

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Happy Thoughts" and "Blue Skies"; Clear Dollar Stamps graduation cap
Papers: Basic Gray
Dies: spellbinders standard circles, large; Verve butterfly die

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for entering the crafty ribbons challenge, lovely card
P x

Teresa Kline said...

luv this card, the stripes and background are perfect together!

enjoy *~*

Danni said...

Very nice! I love the sparkly butterfly! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Caz said...

This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz. And good luck..

Caz CC DT

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your layout and pretty colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x