Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Damask birthday

It's been a while since I use this set (Damask Designs by Papertrey Ink); since it's my favorite I figured it was time to pull it out again.  Plus, although I love this floral paper, I didn't really know what kind of image to put with it.  It's so bold.  Damask image to the rescue!  Can you really go wrong with damask?  I don't think so.

Challenge:
C.R.A.F.T. #166--sketch

Supplies:
Paper: Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening cs; Basic Grey paper
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Damask Designs" (with a little selective stamping on the sentiment)
Accessories: Spellbinders standard circles, large and classic scalloped circles, large; Kaiser rhinestones

2 comments:

Krafty Kows said...

Very classy. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card and thanks for sharing at CRAFT this week