Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet!

This is a Valentine's Day card for one of my sweet girls. Her favorite color is pink, so it's perfect. Luckily, she's only 3, 'cause she's right here watching me post this. : ) I used the sketch from Skipping Stones Design #112, the Creative Inspiration #147 challenge "Anything Goes", JustRite Stampers Friday challenge #65 "For the love of . . ." (The card is for my little girl that I love and I love making cupcakes), the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi #38 challenge "Desserts, Anyone" (you have to use a digital image of a dessert), and the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge to be true to your style (I'm such a clean and simple kind of girl and as I said, love those cupcakes). The papers are from an OLD SU! pack and the cupcake border is a stamp from SU!'s "Tag Alongs" also old! The "100% Sweet" sentiment is from JustRite Stampers "From my Kitchen" set, one that is being retired if you like it. And the digital cupcake is from Bird's Cards (and it's free).

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is such a sweet card (sorry for the pun.....lol). I love the colors. Thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones this week!

wendyp said...

Yummy! That cupcake looks good enough to eat! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Designs Sketch Challenge!

Jingle said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!

Stephanie said...

Yummy!!! Thanks for playing along at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges.

Traci M said...

Aww...this is too sweet!! What a keepsake card for your little girl!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!! Have a blessed week!!

Carol L said...

I'm loving the soft, subtle look you created along with that yummy cupcake! Thanks for playing along with the SNSDC!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet, a pastel confection! I love making cards for my girls too. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!