Sunday, April 3, 2011

A nautical birthday

Hi, all! I'm back after a {forced} two week hiatus due to computer problems. But a wonderful friend fixed me up and I'm all set to go. Yeay! This card used the Pretty Palette 02 (from My Time Made Easy): white/blue/green/brown (although they have some nice SU! names for them) and the JUGS 78 sketch challenge. This stamp is one I have had from last summer (from Clear Dollar Stamps) and have yet to use. The happy birthday stamp is from Damask Designs by PTI. The papers are all DCWV and I thought the blue looked like ripples in water.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Exquisite use of that LOVELY image and our SUPER sketch! Glad you are back, up and running - it's TERRIBLE when the technology is on the fritz! Thanks for sharing this soothing and beautiful creation with JUST US GIRLS! Yee haw!

Andrea M said...

Oh, Heather. This is so divine! What a fabby coastal scene. It makes me wish I were at the beach! Fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Kathryn B said...

Such a serene card Heather! There is nothing I love more than lighthouses! Fab job with this weeks sketch!

Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week!