Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our Daily Bread 13




This card is for the Our Daily Bread Designs challenge for the week to use flowers. Usually I would try to use more flowers than I did, but I came across these tutorials by Michelle Zindorf (can't remember where I linked to her from) and really, really, really wanted to do a card like this tutorial for my cousin and his wife. Michelle's work is awesome I could just look at her tutorials and inspiration for hours. My card is very similar to the one shown, but everything is different from what she called for. Looking at it now, maybe too similar, but I give all the creative credit to Michelle.

2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Heather, this is just pure gorgeousness!!! I love your take of this weeks ODBD Shining the Light Challenge!!! Thanks for taking the time to play along. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty Heather!! I just the sheer elegance inside and out. Love your blue and white combo with the design! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!