Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweet Stop challenge

This Sweet Stop sketch challenge was really fun to work with. I acutally wanted to use this stamp and paper combo for last week's challenge, but it just didn't work out. But it did work perfectly this week. This stamp is one I've had for years and have NEVER used. It is really cute, but not my usual style. I think this card will be for the daughter of a friend. She will be twelve this summer. The paper I have also had for a long time and was starting to despair of ever using it in an attractive manner. The plaid reminded me of something summery and picnic-ish. The card is rather plain, but I think really cute!

2 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Adorable card!! Love that image! But then again, I am partial to mice!LOL
Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is precious :). Gotta love House Mouse :). Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop!